ISO 14001 – ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Environmental standards and ecological interests are communicated externally and internally;
- Better image among staff, clients and the public;
- Advancement of the environmental awareness and motivation of the staff;
- Finer-tuned perception of the stakeholders’ expectations;
- Improved control of environmental risks;
- Prevention of incidents and emergencies;
- Improved legal certainty for the enterprise;
- Reduced accident and liability assurance risks through a better evaluation and probable lower insurance costs;
- Swift and effective implementation of new environmental legal requirements;
- Timely fault-finding.
The assessment and certification processes are based on the international regulations of the ISO Norm 14001 (IAF), similarly to the Quality Management System. GERMANCERT has been accredited by DAkkS to certify this ISO Norm 14001.